Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's true...

My doctor is awesome! I had my check up today for the 50 million meds I have to take for all of my stomach issues. Good news, I am officially "healthy" and I officially do not need to be on hardcore acid reflux meds any more. He says the changes I made with my diet and the other meds seem to be working and I can just take my not so hardcore acid reflux meds to manage my occasional heartburn/acid reflux. After 4 years and several doctors and lots of medicine I have finally improved and there is no need to change it up at this point. This is HUGE for me. For those that know me this time last year was not a good time and I really thought I was dieing.

It has been months since I have needed to pray to the porcelain god on a daily basis or cried myself to sleep because I was in so much pain. All I have to say is it is about time! And no I don't miss you any more gallbladder. It's a relief to know I have improved and also to feel better. It does suck to know I will always be on meds to manage my stomach issues but I'm just happy to be progressing and get a clean bill of health, minus the allergies I have going on.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! At least you are doing better and able to manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I still am on like 3 different meds but not the crazy expensive crap anymore!

    ReplyDelete