Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A get away weekend....

Capitol Reef National Park: Torey, Utah
The Torey Pine Cottage... I absolutely loved the decks that wrapped around the cottage and being able to sleep with the windows wide open! The smells and cold air, Ahh... total bliss.

Peaceful sunrise atop Sunset point... Beauty at its best!
Hickman natural bridge! Lois and I hiked up here and we were all alone for more than an hour taking in the beauty and photographing everything we could see!

A hidden treasure. We traveled to Torey, Ut this weekend to meet Galen's mom and tour Capitol Reef NP. I had an amazing time. Even though I was still fighting off a cold I was energized to hike and take in the beauty. Galen's mom and I woke up at the crack of dawn and took in the sunrise which was so amazing and truely peaceful. Not a soul to interfear with nature! I just sat on a rock ledge and took pictures. What an amazing adventure. I swear give me a camera and the outdoors and I could go play all day. I love exploring and documenting all that I see. One day I will travel the world and photograph it all! That is my true passion in life!

1 comment: