Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot diggity....

Ok, once again the photo uploader is not working.... That however, will not spoil this girls birthday. What a great day, my dad started the birthday calls/texts first thing this morning. It was great to get a wake up call from my dad. Galen sent me flowers at work, so cute! (wanted to post a pic but not gonna happen) At work we had cake and lots of birthday wishes. We totally look for any excuse to have a cake day and it was fun to have it be my cake day. Ok I guess I shared , Drews birthday is tomorrow so it was only fair to share.

Then we went to dinner at the new Mexican place with Marty, Jaime & Ryan, Michelle & the kids. I love my friends, they are my family down here and I love any excuse to get together. We are so blessed to have such great friends in our lives. I don't know what I would do without them. Plus Jaime and I totally matched today so that just super rocks! Great minds they think alike, therefore we must have great minds.

Then we had Hawaiian guava cake which was amazing (Galen rocks for ordering it for me) the owners of Honolulu grill are awesome they let us enjoy it in there and even brought me a birthday shaved ice which if you haven't had "Hawaiian" shaved ice you must! Addison enjoyed sticking her fingers in it to get a taste before we cut it. She is such a funny kid, her little personality cracks me up along with how she say tipany aka Tiffanee. Atleast she doesn't say titnee like my neighbor used to say when we were little kids. Of course Dodge and I had a water mishap (I can never stay clean anyways) I think I goof off with him too much but he is my favorite little buddy. Plus, it was just water and I was a bit toasty any how. He just wanted to make sure I cooled off. HAHA.  It was a great birthday! Thank you everyone for making it so special!

1 comment:

  1. Tiff! I'm glad you had such a great day! Happy Birthday, friend! Miss You!
    -Jess.

    ReplyDelete