Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to the grind....

After relaxing for another week in Montana it was back to work today... It's always hard to get back in the groove after being off for a week. Add on top of that getting the wire on my braces changed and having some super sore teeth it was a horrible day. Then I get home and order my bountiful basket and wait the printer is out of ink so I dig out the old printer and what do you know that one won't work anymore.... I hate days like this. But Galen brought me home a milkshake from In and Out and I am currently enjoying having something in my belly and not listening to my starving belly grawl.

While at home I took some pictures of my first niece and I am so excited to edit them. She is such a doll and was so fun and easy to photograph. Although she pooped all over my lap, I still love her. My brothers and my mom couldn't stop laughing. Ok, it was funny but seriously if it would have stunk they wouldn't have been laughing because they would have had puke all over them. But I have to say my favorite part was seeing how in love my brother is and how much he has grown up. He is a great daddy, she is going to be spoiled! Wait she already is... My mom and I pulled out baby pictures and it was so funny to see all of us and look at her and see who she looked most like. The vote was me of course:) Looking forward to seeing her grow up. I was excited to see my little nephew Billy since he was at his dad's last time. We built sandcastles and played games and just hung out. He is my little buddy and the cutest he always tells you that he thinks your beautiful and that he loves you:) So sweet and he just loves his baby sister. I hope he stays that way he will make some girl very happy.

We had Glitter toes night with my aunt and cousin Rilye and it was totally fun! Sparkly toes galore! I love having girl time. This was the first time in a long time that I just got to hang out with my mommy and I loved it. I miss her so much it sucks. I can't wait to be closer to them. More to come soon with pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment