Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

all about bustin' a move...

This summer has killed me! Not only has it been super duper hot but it has also been super humid. That plus a lot of early morning shifts at work equals not a lot of gym time.... So, starting tomorrow it is back to kickin' some boo-TAY! and for serious I'm getting a badunk a dunk so I'm going hardcore! I'm tired of feeling sluggish and blah. I think I need a challenge/goal so that I don't take it easy because easy workouts are so much more fun. Like Zumba (not that Zumba is easy but it's fun) I love it but this body is needing more than dancing at this point. Maybe some lipo to give me a jump start HAHA! No seriously, anyone know where I can get a deal on that? I need it in my cheeks and my triple chin and my belly, I'd even let them disperse it equally throughout my body because I do have some chicken legs!

In honor of healthier eating and what not. We went to the Costco and the grocery store and stocked up on some healthy alternatives to my deep fried taco's from Jack n' the crack and oh ya know all that frozen yogurt I love. (at least I'm eating yogurt and not ice cream tho right.) I have also officially sworn off all red meats which wasn't hard since I rarely eat it any how. Galen has been such a trooper and has let me use turkey meat in everything that requires hamburger which is awesome because it is so hard to cook 2 different meals especially when it is just 2 people. I <3 you babe! I although really wish that I could go back to being a vegetarian because my heart burn didn't exist back then but gosh that was such hard work and I really like cheese and yogurt now. Plus, I had to take iron stuff and if you have ever taken them you know why I don't want to EVER do that again....

Long story short, I need a Drill Sergeant to kick my boo-Tay in gear and smoke the shiz out of me. So who can scream at me to run faster, tell me to drop and give them a 100 and by golly get some sit ups knocked out??? Well if anyone feels they can handle this job let me know:) But I must warn I yell back and I can be pretty sarcastic.

* note to self: I think this is why you were so buff when you were in basic training one would think you would learn to keep your mouth shut and facial expressions in check but no not you. You just did lots of push-ups and had man shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment