Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy potting....

I have been wanting pots for the front of our house for a while now and today Galen suprised me with some pots and some flowers for our anniversary. I think they turned out pretty darn cute! Although, it is tough to tell in the picture, they are glossed red, brown and have a hint of blue in them.... So very pretty! I am looking forward to landscaping our backyard this fall we found some really neat colored pots for the back yard. After hearing about gardens attracting snakes I have decided that I am just going to use the toppsy turny things and plant some tomatoes and what not in there. No snakes for me!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pots! I need to replant mine out front.

    From my experience this season, my planter box is giving up oodles of tomatoes while sadly the topsy turvy has yet to even have one tomato blossom. I should have Ryan build you a small planter box. They are easy and cheap and the tomatoes have taken mine over.

    ReplyDelete