Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Zumba, zumba!

My buddy Jaime took me to Zumba a couple weeks ago and I fell in love! Maybe it was Jaime grabbing my butt or maybe it was the sweat dripping down my face, I don't know... All I do know is for an hour 2 or 3 times a week I get to go be a goof ball and burn some calories while I'm at it! Who said working out needs to be hard? Not me, I love getting my sweat on to some music! Normally, I dread the actual getting up and getting to the gym but I honestly look forward to this class. Best part is, no one is an expert and while we are making fun of others who think they can dance, I know damn well they are making fun of me too and I don't feel bad! It makes me laugh when I try to do some of the moves and wish I had a mirror so I could laugh at myself but seriously I would be on the floor! It is so fun but dang it I wish I could move my butt like some of those latinas girls. I think it's because I don't have a butt and well shaking your tailbone isn't quite as cute as shaking your booty. If you have not tried Zumba it's a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment