Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring fever....

I love seeing the flowers blooming and the green grass growing and hearing the annoying birds chirping! The colors are just amazing! (Side note: when ever I think of green grass, I find my self saying this saying in my head that we had to say in Basic Training during our bayonet training... "what makes the green grass grow? BLOOD makes the green grass grow!") Ok, enough of my morbid sense of humor! Not only is the weather beautiful but I also know school is almost over. WOO HOO!

Soon it will be so hot all I want to do it sit in my a/c or swim in our pool but while it is in the 80's I am going to get as much outdoor fun as I can.  We have been on a couple bike rides and have another one planned for the weekend! I'm ready to do some more hiking and biking! Bring on the weekends!

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete