Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Galen!

We celebrated Galen's 27th birthday today! I love trying to suprise Galen. I am a horrible liar and even more horrible about keeping secrets from Galen. He can read me like a book. On Monday after getting back from Oregon I borrowed Galen's truck and headed to Cedar to buy him a new bike for his birthday. Galen totally thought that I was having his windows tinted. (hope he isn't too disappointed) It was cold and raining and he told me that I wouldn't be able to get the windows tinted. He was trying to see if I would accidentally blow it and so I went with it. I called him and said that I was actually going to need his truck on Thursday. Joke was on him I was totally in Cedar City when I called. So I hid his bike in the garage and covered it with blankets. I was so proud of myself for pulling it off and didn't think about it after that.

Today, I left work and suprised Galen at his work with balloons and his favorite carrot cake. After work I picked up pizza for dinner so we could watch the Yankee game. As I am driving home my mom calls to see how Galen liked his bike. I begin telling her how I hid it in the garage and was going to give it to him when I got home. Then, I turn down our street and I see our trash can sitting on the curb... I think oh crap he has seen the bike! I blew it! I hang up and hurry inside and well needless to say if he did see it, he is the best liar ever:) Success! Happy birthday love!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Go Tiff! Happy birthday Galen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! What a great surprise! Happy B-day G! We all need to get together and go out, it has been way too long.

    ReplyDelete