Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sun and fun...

What a great day. I woke up and went to Zumba with Jaime and danced our butts off! Then we headed up to Zion NP to go bike riding and bbq with Ryan, Michelle and their kids. Dodge was super excited! He was such a little trooper too. He road all but probably 300 ft. I was so suprised he made it all on his own. On the way back down he was trying to keep up with me and crashed and burned. He skinned his knee and it scared the poo out of him. After some tears and Michelle kissing it better we were off again. Little Addison road in her bike trailer and took in the sights. Now, that is the way to do it. I wonder if they make one big enough for me?

We went to the city park in Springdale and bbq'd hotdogs and hamburgers and even made s'mores. Dodge and Addison love Galen and it is so cute to watch him interact with them. Dodge is Galen's buddy they sat around the table telling knock knock jokes. It was pretty funny. Addison has developed this soft little personality and voice that just makes you melt. She fed me marshmallos and chips and shared her food with Galen. Apparently, she loves to share. It was a great day. I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment