Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our first bike ride....



Galen and I have been a couple for almost 8 years and I honestly don't think we have ever went on a bike ride together. Many walks, runs & hikes but not bikes at least not that I can remember. So today we dug my bike out of the garage headed and fixed it up so that we could go on a ride. We planned to go on an actual ride however, by the time we got back from the bike store I had to go to class. When I got home Galen had fixed my chain and put on my new peddals and had the bikes ready to go. We just tooled around the neighborhood but it was fun to just get out together and enjoy the beautiful day. Sunday we are heading up to Pine Valley for a ride and a picnic.

2 comments:

  1. I bought Ryan a bike like 3 years ago. He has ridden it twice! We really need to get them out of the garage and ride. There are so many great places to ride here too. Have fun in Pine Valley, I love it up there.

    ReplyDelete