Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

16 weeks...and it's a....

Boy!! We got to find out at our 16 week appointment that you were in fact a little boy!! This time you looked just like a little baby. You are the size of an avocado but you look just like the baby we will soon snuggle. Your umbilical cord was between your legs but the tech says your a boy!! So daddy and I have been trying to come up with the perfect name for you. Daddy says he is gonna teach you to golf.  The dr. says you look great and says the next time we will look at all your organs and everything to make sure you are growing perfectly.

Morning sickness has pretty much gone but mommy had the flu for a week (week 15) and couldn't eat for 5 days and lost a lot of weight. Mommy and daddy were terrified, daddy called grandpa Carl to find out what we should do and he had us get some pedilite to stay hydrated and to call the baby dr. So we did and the since we had an appointment a couple days later they said they would check us out then to keep doing what grandpa Carl said. We were still worried when we went in at 16 weeks but dr. assured us you looked healthy and had a strong heartbeat. So that made us feel better. But we were still left worried about you.

Mommy got clumbsy around 18 weeks. She was taking the trash out and was going to let Mack (your doggy) out with her and then a little kid ran by so she turned to push Mack back in and slipped off of the little step and pulled the door shut on her middle finger. It hurt really bad so she went to the dr. the next day and it was shattered. Mommy gets to wear a splint for a month. Lots of people tease her that she flipped the wrong person off.

Now we are almost to our 20 week appointment. I finally got a belly. I went to Salt Lake without daddy and I came home and he was like holy cow, baby grew!! Yep you sure did! Now, I get these little weird twinges/bubbles/spasms/bumps, consistently for the last few days and have a hard time sleeping cuz I get so excited when I feel them... I am not sure how to explain them but I think they are you. I feel them mainly at night when I am sitting or laying down. I decided you take after Grandma Leslye as she too is a night owl. We get to see you again in about 2 days. I am so excited to see you again. I am so excited that I will soon be able to really feel your kicks and know it is you. I just love you so much and can't wait to see you. Mommy and daddy still can't decide the perfect name for you. But we will.

1 comment: