Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Morning sickness and our 2nd ultrasound.

The morning sickness got worse around week 8-9 and they gave me anti nausea meds so I could keep food and water down. It helped. But still I was thankful I could tell you were still in there growing. We went to our next appt. It was about 10 weeks. We got to see you again because I had a cyst in my first ultrasound and they wanted to monitor it just to be safe. We were surprised to get to see you again but super excited. This time you looks like a baby. Daddy filmed it and we tried to send it out. You flipped around and did somersaults like crazy. I laughed and said no wonder I have been sick all this time:) Again, we were even more in love with you, you were so real now. I would rub my belly and daddy kissed it and we talk to you. We are so excited to meet you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment