Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Your first picture....

At 6 weeks we had our first ultrasound of baby Melina. It was just this tiny little grain of rice. But had a super strong heartbeat. It was amazing. Daddy cried, mommy cried and we just held hands looking at the screen! Dr. said that everything looked great and explained the risks and had us make our next appt.  We were on a high... it was getting real. We saw you, you were really in there, growing!! I was still terrified that something would happen. Soon after this I began getting morning sickness. I threw up all day long. But every time I threw up I was reminded you were in there and you were growing and that morning sickness was a good thing. So when I couldn't see you, I still felt some comfort knowing I was throwing up because of you. We loved you instantly! We guessed that you were a boy but we just wanted a healthy baby we didn't care if you were a boy or girl. We were just so excited to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment