Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A few of my favorite things....

While the Holiday's make me extremely homesick, this is my favorite time of the year. So I find myself sitting on my couch thinking of my favorite things.... Glitter its so pretty and I adore it. I love the smell of Christmas trees. Or in our case since Mack would eat a real Christmas tree we opt for a fake one with some Bath and Body works evergreen wallflowers. I love shopping as most of you know but what I really love is shopping for others and finding a fun gift. I also love decorating and I really love Christmas decor. Oh and of course I love to bake and eat all of the yummy foods this time of the year. I also love finding the perfect wrapping paper to wrap my gifts in and then hearing the crinkle and rip as you tear it off Christmas morning. I love when my dog lays on my feet and keeps them warm. Christmas movies are part of my list too.

I love waking up on a crisp morning and finding my slippers and a sweatshirt and cuddling up on the couch with a nice toasty drink(coffee, apple cider, hot chocolate, tea etc) and a bowel of hot oatmeal. I love that my dog waits not so calmly as I down as much oatmeal as I can and then he gets to finish it off.One of my new favorite things is waking up smelling my husband cooking breakfast for himself, this may sound silly but it makes my heart sing to know he is taking care of his diabetes and knowinng this is the most important meal of the day. So most of all my favorite things would not be complete without my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment