Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

This year Galen's mom and dad came to St. George and spent Christmas with us. We hung out on the 24th and then we got up bright and early Christmas morning and opened presents. Mack was so funny he heard Lois up cooking and so he had to come check things out and then it began. In and out of the room bouncing on the bed trying to get us up. I was ready though....Galen on the other hand would have rather slept all day. After breakfast we went for a hike up at Zion National Park. It was a beautiful crisp day and perfect for a nice walk. After all the flooding we have had lately there was a beautiful waterfall that I have never seen before. I took lots of pictures.

We got bamboo flooring which I will post pix when we install it and I got a macbook which I <3 it is a-maz-ing!

1 comment:

  1. oooooooohhhhh a mac book. I am totally jealous :) I love how mack is totally a kid on Christmas morning. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete