Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Friday, December 31, 2010

res·o·lu·tion (rĕzˌə-lo͞oˈshən)





tumblr_kskgnbuyB51qz59eoo1_500_large.jpg
Picture from Emma Clements blog...via www.bedifferentactnormal.blogspot.com this picture made me smile so thought I'd share it.


res·o·lu·tion (rĕzˌə-lo͞oˈshən) 
noun
  1. The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
  2. A resolving to do something.
  3. A course of action determined or decided on.
* thank you google for clearing up the definition for me!

After reading the definition of resolution. I pondered what I want to resolve to do this year... Last year, I had a bunch of goals. Some I achieved, some I changed and some I said what the heck was I thinking and decided to say no thank you and move on! 

Thinking about this year and what I want I thought, what is important to me?....Family, health and happiness, these are the things, I care most about. So it is decided. That is what I am going to focus on this year. I would love to do some traveling. I want to see the world and I hope to scratch a country or 2 off my list this year. hint hint babe! *coughing (Europe, Italy)! That would be nice! Or, I would love to go volunteer in Africa and bring home a cute little African baby to adopt. That would be an amazing experience. So many choices.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy year and that is what I am going to strive for this year! I wish you the best of luck on what ever it is you resolve to do this year!

1 comment: