Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another chapter in our life....

Galen's bloodsugar levels are getting better and better. He is adjusting to the whole diabetes thing well. He is really postive and taking everything in stride. I am so proud of him. He told me the other day that he could let this beat him or he could beat it and he isn't the first or the last person to get diagnosed with diabetes and he wasn't going to let it get him down. I know it is going to be a journey for the next few months until we figure everything out and and even bigger journey for him until he gets everything under control but I know he will come out on top. We are blessed to have such a supportive families.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea! Let us know if there is anything you need! We love you guys! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries we had no idea either lol! Thank you though. You guys are the best. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete