Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Needing Christmas cards..... read my post and you can learn how to get 50 cards for free!

If you are shopping around for a great place to order your holiday cards I have the place for you...A couple years ago I stumbled across Shutterfly.com when shopping around for Christmas card ideas. When I arrived at Shutterfly, I had looked at many different sites and many different designs and none were ones that I wanted. Then, I began scrolling through the cards on Shutterfly and found so many I loved.

 I was so happy with the way mine turned out  and how quickly they arrived, that I even ordered a photobook to use as our guestbook at our wedding. Which P.S. is the best idea I have had thus far...It was a great way to share all of the bridal and engagement pictures we spend so much money on and now we have an extra one that we could use as a coffee table book. That is if we actually used our coffee table. LOL!

The thing I love about Shutterfly the most is the affordability as well as the new designs they have each year. My favorite are the flat stationary photo cards which I will be using this year. Sorry, I can't tell you which one, I don't want to give away my suprise! But I will tell you, I love the card stock ones and I think everyone should order those. Although, the flat photo cards have some really cute designs this year. It will be a tough choice! I wish I had kiddos because I would totally take advantage of the story cards, I think that is such a cute way to share about what your family has been up too. In fact, I think I will talk my mom into those ones since we have added a cute little niece to our family this year! Oh that would be fun for her to have myself, my brothers and parents each share a few stories about our families! Yep, I just sold my idea to her, I know it! You can find your very own design by going to http://www.shutterfly.com/ and if you visit   http://bit.ly/sfly2010 you get a chance to get 50 cards free!

No comments:

Post a Comment