Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's hard not to smile....

Pumpkins...ghosts...candy....apple pie... oh my!
My favorite time of the year has arrived! If I haven't mentioned it lately, I adore Fall. Everything about it tmakes me smile: the smells, the hot apple cider, the food, the decorations, the colors, the clothes, especially the clothes and of course the shoes! I busted out my cute Steve Madden boots but it is way too hot still to wear them. Dang it! I actually snuck them in the car to Salt Lake in hopes that it would be cool enough up there to wear them but it wasn't. Tear:( Crossing my fingers for the weather to change. Just to like the 70's or even high 60's that would be fine...

 I spent the day putting up all my Halloween decorations and some just Fall stuff.  I made most of them. As my dear friend said on facebook; if she didn't know better she would think I was a Mormon girl... I must say Utah has some crafty people and I blog stock most of them! LOL! I guess Utah has rubbed off on me and I will take that as a compliment as I adore these crafty Mormon ladies blogs and if I come close to any of their craftiness, I will take it. I had so much fun and now I am really in the mood for Fall!

My mom and my aunt are coming soon to go see Thriller! Oh how I love Thriller too! See every thing about Fall makes me happy! Ok, I guess I do get mighty home sick this time of the year but still I refuse to let that rain on my parade, not today any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment