Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Fall ya'all...

The official first day of Fall, I spent walking around downtown Salt Lake City taking pictures. I walked to Temple Square and checked out all the old buildings.Once I got downtown, I couldn't see which way the Temple was. So standing at the crossroads and looking mighty confused I asked 2 bike cops for directions. I must have looked mighty confused because they road along side me to Temple Square. They tried convincing me to jump on TRAX train but I love looking at old buildings and homes. So, I chose to walk and enjoy the fresh air. The details and quality that were put into these old homes and buildings is amazing. I love the character they have and I am fascinated by how they were built with the little technology they had. I would love to own a historic home. I'm not really sure I would want the problems they often come with but I would adore the beauty and the history. So after spending a couple hours walking around Temple Square, I ventured back towards Galen's office. He called at just past 3:30 and said I needed to be back by 4 to leave for Orem or we would be stuck in traffic (I was over 6 blocks away). Since I couldn't explain exactly where I was I ran back to his office in my cute sandals. Arriving at 3:59 all sweaty and with sore feet... I made it safe and sound.

While we were up north we were able to meet up with some old friends and see their new home and meet their new puppy. Note to self...GPS doesn't always have the fastest route! It was great to see their new home and life they are building together. We are so happy for them!

Then running late in good Tiffanee fashion, we made it to the Gateway to meet Amanda and Shawn for dinner. I pretty much miss Amanda like crazy.... 4 years of school and work together everyday and now she is 5 ish hours away my life is just not the same:( Oh well she is happily married and back with her familia so I guess I'm happy for her. LOL! Of course I am happy for her.

I'm so excited for Fall. I love this time of the year the smells, the colors, the weather, the decorations.... I love it all and I was so happy to be able to actually take in some of this while I was up north since STG doesn't always share in these wonders of the seasons changing...

No comments:

Post a Comment