Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I love my mom!

I am so fortunate and so blessed to have such an amazing mom. She really is the best mom in the world. I know this for a few reasons 1. she told me so (LOL, Just kidding) ok for the real number 1.

1. After growing up and getting out of my snotty teenage years, I was able to look back at all the awful things I said and did and my mom was still there. She was/is always there as my biggest supporter and never waivers. 2. All my friends always told me so! Everyone always said my mom was the best mom ever. So, I feel that I can 100% say so because obviously it isn't just my opinion! :) I'm lucky to have always had a wonderful relationship with my mom.

Every Fall she and I take a road trip usually to the Grand Canyon and what not but my absolute favorite was when we packed in the Grand Canyon, Zion, BBQ in the park and then a trip to California and the Ocean all in one short week. We had so so much fun! Oh and don't worry I got us lost in one of the worst parts of LA but I managed to some how find a Starbucks and get directions out of there! It's true, I inheritted the gene for being able to locate a Starbucks no matter where we are from her :) It has saved my life more than once.

Last year my aunt and my cousin Rilye were able to join us. We all had so much fun, I hope that they too can continue this tradition and spend some quality girl time together. I know I look forward to it all year long. I wish I lived closer to my mom, as I do miss her greatly! I love you mom! Happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment