Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

Today was the best birthday, even though I am getting old and I have a stupid cold! Hey that rhymed:) I love my birthday cake and I love my husband. He is truely the best thing that ever happened to me. He spoils me too much. I think it's because he kinda likes me:)

No candles we didn't want to have to call the fire department:)


The whole family. Mack looked down as I snapped the picture, silly dog! And normally I don't look so cute but thanks to this sinus thing I have, I figured hey its my birthday I can hang out in my PJ's all day and not fix my hair!

1 comment:

  1. First of all you always look adorable, I love your hair 'un-done'! Second, what a cute cake, and last, when is Galen going to teach Marty how to be nice like him?

    ReplyDelete