Labels

family (1) Spring (2) vacation (1)

Friday, July 24, 2009

Oregon Coast

Galen and I were able to take a trip up to Oregon to see our families this summer. My parents and I spent the weekend on the coast in Seaside. While I was on the coast, Galen was able to spend the weekend at his parents house in Portland. He had a lot of fun hanging out with his sister, playing basketball. On Saturday, Galen, his sister and his mom met us at the sandcastle competion in Cannon Beach and we all spent the day together on the beach, checking out sandcastles and I flew my kite. It was awesome! Then on Sunday I met back up with Galen and his family and we had a pinic before heading to the airport. It was our best trip this summer. We even fell back in love with the Northwest and we think we are ready to move back there. Well, not for a year or so but we are thinking Oregon is going to be the next place we call home.




No comments:

Post a Comment